If you are interested in selling insurance to individuals and businesses designed to protect property or protect individuals and businesses from liability, you are likely in need of the Combined Property and Casualty license. A few people only sell insurance to individuals for their property and casualty needs and need the Personal Lines license. For selling only life insurance, you could obtain your Life license, but most individuals pick up the Combined Life/Accident & Health or Sickness (Disability) license. To just sell health insurance, you can obtain your Accident & Health or Sickness (Disability) license. Our company provides exam prep for Life, Health, Property, and Casualty.

Our National Life and Health Insurance Exam Prep Package is designed for the following Kentucky exams:

  • Life Exam
  • Accident & Health or Sickness (Disability) Exam
  • Life, Accident & Health (Sickness) Exam

Our National Property and Casualty Insurance Exam Prep Package is designed for the following Kentucky exams:

  • Property & Casualty Exam
  • Personal Lines Exam

**Per the Kentucky Department of Insurance website, all exams are 150 questions and the time to complete is 190 minutes (Fees are subject to change).

Note:  Most students find our Property and Casualty Package very helpful for the Adjuster – Property and Casualty, excluding Workers’ Compensation and Crop exam. However, our course does not fully meet the needs of students for the Adjuster – Property and Casualty, including Workers Compensation and Crop exam.

Important Note:  Our course packages are designed to help you pass the exam. Consider using our course materials only after you have taken an approved Kentucky prelicensing education course, and need help passing your exam. Our focus in Kentucky is to help you pass your insurance licensing exam the fastest and easiest way possible. We have not applied to become an approved prelicensing education provider in Kentucky. Purchasing our materials does not meet your prelicensing education requirement. You will need to supplement our materials with the Kentucky specific rules provided by your prelicensing education provider.