What are the steps to obtain an insurance license in Mississippi?
- Take your required prelicensing education course and obtain your course certificate
- Prep for your exam (3-5 weeks; includes course time)
- Already Taken an Approved Course and Still Need Help Passing the Exam?
Purchase our National Exam Prep Package at least 3 weeks before you next plan to take your exam. Plan to do daily prep and to take the exam immediately after you finish the materials.
- Make an examination reservation (online) and pay the exam fee. Register early. You must register 24 hours in advance, however, if you are paying by electronic check, you must register 5 days in advance. (Exam Provider: Pearson VUE).
- Take and pass your licensing exam (Pearson VUE test centers)
- Apply for your license (Online licensing service: Sircon)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!