What are the steps to obtain an insurance license in Connecticut?
- Take your required prelicensing education course and obtain your course certificate
- Prep for your exam (3-5 weeks; includes course time)
- Already Taken an Approved Course and Still Need Help Passing the Exam?
Purchase our National Exam Prep Package at least 3 weeks before you next plan to take your exam. Plan to do daily prep and to take the exam immediately after you finish the materials.
- Make an examination reservation (online) and pay the exam fee Remember to register early (Exam Provider: Pearson VUE).
- Take and pass your licensing exam (Pearson VUE test centers).
- Connecticut does not require fingerprinting to obtain an insurance license.
- Apply for your license (Online licensing service: NIPR)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!