If you are interested in selling insurance to individuals and businesses designed to protect property or protect individuals and businesses from liability, you are likely in need of the Combined Property and Casualty license. A few people only sell insurance to individuals for their property and casualty needs and need the Personal Lines license. For selling only life insurance, you could obtain your Life license, but most individuals pick up the Combined Life/Accident & Health or Sickness (Disability) license. To just sell health insurance, you can obtain your Accident & Health or Sickness (Disability) license. Our company provides exam prep for Life, Health, Property, and Casualty.
Our National Life and Health Insurance Exam Prep Package is designed for the following Florida exams:
- Life and Annuity Exam: 85 multiple choice questions; exam time allotment is 2 hours; fee is $44
- Health Exam: 85 multiple choice questions; exam time allotment is 2 hours; fee is $44
- Health and Life and Annuity Exam: 150 Multiple Choice Questions; exam time allotment is 2.75 hours; fee is $44
Our National Property and Casualty Insurance Exam Prep Package is designed for the following Florida exams:
- General Lines Exam (P&C): 160 multiple choice questions; exam time allotment is 3 hours; fee is $44
- Personal Lines Exam: 100 multiple choice questions; exam time allotment is 2 hours; fee is $44
**Fees are subject to change.
Note: Most students find our Property and Casualty Package very helpful for the Adjuster – Property and Casualty, excluding Workers’ Compensation and Crop exam. However, our course does not fully meet the needs of students for the Adjuster – Property and Casualty, including Workers Compensation and Crop exam.
Important Note: Our course packages are designed to help you pass the exam. Consider using our course materials only after you have taken an approved Florida prelicensing education course, and need help passing your exam. Our focus in Florida is to help you pass your insurance licensing exam the fastest and easiest way possible. We have not applied to become an approved prelicensing education provider in Florida. Purchasing our materials does not meet your prelicensing education requirement. You will need to supplement our materials with the Florida specific rules provided by your prelicensing education provider.