What are the steps to obtain an insurance license in Nevada?
- Prep for your exam (3-5 weeks; includes course time)
- Make an examination reservation (online) and pay the exam fee. Register early. You must register at least 24 hours in advance (Exam Provider: Pearson VUE).
- Take and pass your licensing exam (Pearson VUE test centers)
- Make a fingerprint reservation (online) (Finger printing service: IdentoGO)
- Get fingerprinted immediately before you apply for your license (IdentoGO location in Nevada)
- Apply for your license (Online licensing service: NIPR or Sircon)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!