What are the steps to obtain an insurance license in Florida?
- Take your required prelicensing education course and obtain your course certificate
- Prep for your exam (3-5 weeks; includes course time)
- Already Taken an Approved Course and Still Need Help Passing the Exam?
Purchase our National Exam Prep Package at least 3 weeks before you next plan to take your exam. Plan to do daily prep and to take the exam immediately after you finish the materials.
- Make an examination reservation (online) and pay the exam fee. Register early. You must register at least 24 hours before the desired exam date. You may also register by phone. (Exam Provider: Pearson VUE).
- Take and pass your licensing exam (Pearson VUE test centers)
- Make a fingerprint reservation (online) (Finger printing service: IdentoGO)
- Get fingerprinted immediately before you apply for your license (IdentoGO location in Florida)
- Apply for your license (Online licensing service: NIPR)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!